There’s nothing quite like a sweet and decadent breakfast! Since Fall is finally here, why not turn everything up a notch with some PUMPKIN! Go to www.wayfieldfoods.com to find your nearest store and check out what’s on sale…and remember…eat better and spend less at Wayfield Foods!
- 3 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Canned Pumpkin (or Sweet Potatoes)
- 1.5 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 8 OZ Vanilla Almond Milk
- 3 Egg Yoks
- 2 Tablespoons of Powdered Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon
- Dash of Allspice
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Combine cream cheese, pumpkin, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice and whip.
- Combine butter, almond milk, egg yolks, powdered sugar, cinnamon, all spice and ginger.
- Dip toast in batter and grill on a buttered griddle
- Cover in pumpkin cream cheese and powdered sugar
Grab these ingredients from your friends at Wayfield Foods!